أضف رد جديد
WilliamR
New User
New User
مشاركات: 7
اشترك في: الخميس يناير 07, 2021 2:49 am

Nba Cloth Masks, Oklahoma City Thunder, nbadesign.com

مشاركة بواسطة WilliamR »

"[Feb. 14] was really the first day he actually 5-on-5 contact played. He had two sessions of that and responded well after it, but it's not like he's had a big build up to that," Donovan said. "So I just in my opinion don't see him playing extended minutes."Minnesota Timberwolves

Ingles said they would take a minute to celebrate the victory, but then after that it would be back to business.

صورة

Now 35 years old, this is the first time that Tucker has missed a regular-season NBA game since April 2017. It snaps a run of 267 consecutive games played, which was by far the league’s longest active streak.

صورة

While both teams are missing key star players, many are still looking at Thursday night’s showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets as a potential NBA Finals preview. The Nets are rolling into Thursday night’s game as the winners of the four straight, with the team thriving after Kyrie Irving shared that he wanted James Harden to be the team’s lead ball-handler.Oklahoma City Thunder

nbadesign.com
Nba Cloth Masks

How to watch Isaiah Thomas, Team USA in FIBA AmeriCup 2022 Qualifiers originally appeared on NBC Sports Boston

If Simmons’ comment is referencing a willingness to expand his range and take shots he might not normally take, again, I’m not sure what he’s thinking about. He attempted just shots against the Jazz from beyond 10 feet, and the longest was 13 feet from the basket. The furthest he pushed his outside shot were the 13 shots he attempted from the free-throw line (15 feet from the basket). On the season, he’s attempted six 3-pointers and just one 2-point jumper of at least 15 feet.New Orleans Pelicans

Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 22.6 points, 6.5 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game while shooting career-highs from the field and from 3.Charlotte Hornets
أضف رد جديد