أضف رد جديد
wfuuopy
New User
New User
مشاركات: 3
اشترك في: الأربعاء أغسطس 26, 2020 7:16 pm

Ideas On The Pricing And Marketing Of NBA 2K21

مشاركة بواسطة wfuuopy »

This information about the prices for nba 2k21 mt coins has me in disbelief. 2K has had issues but this time really upset me for whatever reason. They're the first, and perhaps only, game to not offer you a free update (for the game) to next gen AND to boost the next gen price as well. And tying the free update to the more expensive Kobe variant is so unscrupulous. Even Madden is not doing this and EA is with the way they treat their customers awful.

Some of you might say this is just business that's honest, but even then I wonder who is in charge of advertising because I can't comprehend how you publish such contentious pricing details without releasing any information about the true game. We know is your cover athletes. And we won't even know the information or it will come late in the cycle. They could have mentioned some features that describe why the next gen version will cost more, etc., but they do not care at the end of the day.

2K requires a rude awakening like EA had before they started to change things that is the reason why I am seriously considering not buying NBA 2K21 for first time in a long time. I'm finally putting this post out there in hopes that they will one day hear the community and not be among the most tone deaf developers in gambling. It really shouldn't be this hard to produce your customers contented.

I respect that but you not purchasing it won't alter anything, it's going to have a crap ton of folks for anything to change, price going up $10 could be the new standard for next gen games, I can agree that there should be a next gen upgrade for standard variant, but most people were honestly going to acquire the Kobe edition anyways, basically just hurts those intending on getting standard. You are completely perfect. It is just frustrating because I know they view the criticisms about these and it might be so simple to just let everybody upgrade for free and everybody is happy. It is not like they are hurting for cash. Things like that cover off in the long run I believe.

2K does not respect anybody. The very fact they're trying a scumbag move to profit as much as possible of Kobe's passing demonstrates how low they are willing go. It is a company void of integrity who care about the bottom line. I truely hope you are right about the awakening it is long overdue. For me personally shows exactly what sort of firm 2K is kobe variant has been the nail in the coffin. I agree they always show they care about the money and that's it. I doubt that a rude awakening would happen anytime soon because they are gont market slot no matter what. It's gonna take some good competition for them to cheap Nba 2k21 Mt eventually switch up.

أضف رد جديد